Hollison, LLC has developed new technologies that allow sampling to be performed on a “near continuous” frequency providing a far more representative sample than other sampling methods. Hollison’s cutting-edge True Sampler™ will provide you with a sample that you can have confidence in to base your food safety decisions.
- More representative sample than other sampling methods.
- Provides a sample that gives you the confidence to base your food safety decisions.
- Pneumatically collects a small amount of the food product from each unit produced right at the point of packaging, and a composite is accrued over time.
- Provides a statistically superior sample from which to test by reducing the “blind spots” that are inherent in “grab sampling”.
- Elimination of waste of product and packaging materials associated with “grab sampling”.
- Savings on this aspect alone can yield an ROI of under 9 months on the cost of
- Collects the sample aseptically with no human contact.
- Elimination of potential cross-contamination.
- Allows sampling to be performed on a “near continuous” frequency.